EU Roundtable – connecting regional innovation ecosystems
Brussels, November 12 – A private Science|Business Network roundtable connecting Research & Innovations dots: The power of regional and digital clusters. As discussions around the next MFF are proceeding, innovation clusters have – more than ever – become a ground for synergies between several EU programmes including Horizon Europe, Digital Europe, Structural Funds and the Single Market Programme. While the European Commission already invested billions to support innovation at cluster level, stakeholders on the ground highlight the complexity of EU schemes for regional innovation and claim that “European innovation ecosystems” do not yet receive the recognition they deserve.
Key messages East Netherlands
Concepts for a Healthy Life
- Personalized Health and Nutrition– Further development of the individual specificity of medical diagnostics, treatment and supervision.
- Health Technology and Delivery Systems– Technological base of medical care and the social aspects.
- Healthy Brain – Further development of knowledge of the functioning of the human brain and the resulting application options.
We aim to be one step ahead of disease and disease burden, to boost the quality of life of our citizens to actively participate in society for two more years, by connecting three domains; Tech, Health and Food.
Smart and Sustainable Industries
- Smart Food Production – Producing healthy food without damaging the environment.
- Smart Manufacturing and Materials – Development and application of materials on a molecular and nano-scale.
- Sustainable use of natural resources for manufacturing and energy production.
Mission Energy Storage and Management Solutions:
We aim to ensure energy security and continuity by developing large scale sustainable energy storage and management solutions at the highest competitive level. With a focus on Mobility-related solutions, Hydrogen and Batteries.