Digital Health – Science Meets Business
Smart Health –
Healthcare costs are growing rapidly. Not only due to our ageing society, but also because we have more and more possibilities to heal and care. To keep the system affordable more innovation is needed. Focus on Digital health is therefore an important strategy for the Nijmegen region and one of the 5 economic focus points of the Municipality of Nijmegen.
E-Health and artificial intelligence
Think of artificial intelligence, eHealth, remote care, sensoring and many other digital solutions. In this meeting prof. Judith Prins and Tom van den Belt from Radboudumc explained why this topic is important for the region. They showed some of the research that has been done in eHealth. Furthermore, an entrepreneur who is currently succesfully implementing Digital Health solutions on a larger scale, has told about his experiences.
Like previous years, we finished off the February meeting with a number of short pitches by student companies from Radboud University panorama Science track.
- 20-02-2020 Presentation Tom vd Belt Radboudumc (SMB meeting)
- 20-02-2020 Presentation Judith Prins – Radboudumc (SMB meeting)
- 20-02-2020 Presentatie Therapieland (SMB meeting)
- 20-02-2020 Student pitch 1 The Fall Risk Monitor
- 20-02-2020 Student pitch 2 Emission and odour solutions
- 20-02-2020 Student pitch 3 Energy management system software tool (pano)
- 20-02-2020 Student pitch 4 Synvenio