European Digital Innovation Hubs
We currently estimate the opening of the call European Digital Innovation Hubs (EDIH) to be in the third quarter of 2021, with a closure of the call three months later. We also want to point you to the numerous webinars discussing the various topics following our “Gearing up towards EDIH” event in January.
In case you have missed any, please do not worry. All the events have been recorded and we have linked them and the presentations below for your convenience.
We are preparing more workshops and will keep you informed as soon as we have fixed the dates.
Upcoming workshops on European Digital Innovation Hubs
European Digital Innovation Hubs restricted call and beyond – webinars to clarify open issues.
- 08 July 2021: Final Webinar on the study on technological and economic analysis of industry agreements in current and future digital value chains
- 2021: Co-funding, eligible costs and state aid (Postponed until further notice)
- 2021: The DIGITAL programme and the evaluation of European Digital Innovation Hubs proposals – final arrangements and timeline. Date will be confirmed as soon as the DIGITAL programme is formally approved.
Stay informed: Digital Innovation Hubs
- 2 March 2021: EDIH and collaboration with EEN and clusters (organised by DIHNET)
- 18 March 2021: Overview of already existing tools and services that CSAs of H2020 have developed that EDIHs can use for the development of their own services
- 13 April 2021: Collaboration between different EDIHs in the network, including trans-national cross-border hubs and corridors
- 18 May 2021: Digital Maturity Tool and the Innovation Radar
- 1 and 2 June 2021: Leading the Digital Decade, The presentation on European Digital Innovation Hubs was on 2 June, 15h15-16h00.
- 29 June 2021: ‘EDIH Heatmap’ Information and Exchange Webinar Organised by DIHNET, BOWI and the Vanguard Initiative
Download presentation: 20210126_Pitch EDIH BOOST Robotics East Netherlands