Bioeconomy Open Call for SMEs
Bioeconomy Open Call is now open for applications!
- Bioeconomy Accelerator Programme with a total budget of € 800k will fund a minimum of 15 SME-led consortia.
- We are now looking to fund and support SMEs with solutions focused on digital technologies by addressing specific challenges in the domain Bioeconomy.
- Beneficiary SMEs will access Bioeconomy highly intensive and innovative 12 weeks-long accelerator programme,
Selected SMEs get access to:
- Up to €60k equity free funding per SME/Start-up
- Access to 3 useful digital tools and data to facilitate the digitization process
- Strategical European partnerships through Matchmaking activities
- One-on-one Business Coaching support
- Thematic Mentoring support provided by industry experts
SMEs can join the DigiCirc programme by applying to Bioeconomy Open Call.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and visit our website to find out more on the challenges and all other information about the open call!
DigiCirc is an innovative support programme that accelerates innovation, creating opportunities for European SMEs to apply cutting-edge solutions in Circular Economy domains. DigiCirc will organise 3 Accelerator Programmes throughout 2020-2022, with €2.4 million committed in cascade funding for SMEs, namely: Circular Cities, Blue Economy and Bioeconomy.
The DigiCirc project (European cluster-led accelerator for digitisation of the circular economy across key emerging sectors) will be very interesting for the SME community.
Apply before 10 Nov.
Find out the challenges and all the other information about the open call on DigiCirc website.
Applications are open until 10th November, 5 PM CEST (Brussels Time).
Apply now on F6S: https://www.f6s.com/digicirc-bioeconomy/apply