- This event has passed.
3DP PAN EU Final Conference
2021-11-10 @ 10:00 - 13:00
The final conference of the 3DP PAN EU project will be held on November 10th, 2021 from 10:00 – 13:00 CET. The event will present the results of the report on the additive manufacturing landscape, undertaken by IDEA Consult, and share recommendations on how to improve the uptake of 3D printing technologies amongst SMEs. The conference will review at the results of 3DP PAN EU, covering the online match-making platform and the innovative industrial components developed by European SMEs and supported by the project. The event will also present the next steps in the 3DP PAN EU match-making platform which will continue to be available following the completion of the project.
- Welcome and introduction
- 3DP PAN EU project results
- Presentations by SMEs on projects supported by 3DP PAN EU, including the design and manufacture of customised components for the automotive, agricultural, construction and industrial applications
- Expert and interactive discussion on cross-regional match-making and SME collaboration to unlock the potential of 3D printing
- Presentation of the 3DP PAN EU Report on the additive manufacturing landscape in Europe
- Future match-making possibilities under the 3DP PAN EU platform
- Closing remarks
Attendance at this event is free but advance registration is required in order to share the link to the online session. You can access the simple registration form via the button below.