- This event has passed.
Cross-border networks of ATI technology Smart Health”
2021-03-04 @ 09:00 - 12:30
European Commission has the pleasure to invite you to the workshop “How to improve the effectiveness of cross-border networks of ATI technology centres in the field of Smart Health” that will take place on Thursday 4th of March, from 9:00-12:30.
With contributions of DIH-HERO, East Netherlands
This event will be the fourth in a series of 4 workshops on cross-border networks of technology centres organised within the Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI) project commissioned by EASME and the European Commission DG GROW. The project provides a systematic monitoring of technological trends and reliable, up-to-date data on advanced technologies to properly support the implementation of policies and initiatives and finally promote a competitive European industry.
The workshop will focus on how networks of technology centres can be more effective in satisfying the needs of stakeholders in the healthcare sector, and more precisely in the field of Smart Health, by implementing a value chain approach, being more reactive to market needs and including actors over the entire value chain.
Please confirm your availability to attend this workshop by registering through this link.
9.00 – 9:05 Welcome, Evangelos Meles, European Commission DG GROW
9:05 – 9:30 Introduction to the concept of value chain-based networks.
- Recommendations from the “Study on Access of SMEs to ATI technological centres”,
- Els van de Velde and Kincsö Izsak, ATI Consortium
9:30 – 10:30 Presentation of cross-border networks of ATI technology centres :
- Francoise Charbit, CEA, EARTO WG Emerging Technologies for Healthcare
- Françoise Siepel, DIH-HERO project
- Furio Gramatica, HealthTech4EU
- Patrick Boisseau, MedTech Europe, Innovative Healthcare Initiative (potential JU to be set up)
- Manuel Ottaviano, Technical University Madrid, Horizon 2020 project PULS
10:30 – 12:15 Virtual Roundtable Discussion
12:15 – 12:30 Conclusions and Next Steps