- This event has passed.
In this Interoperable-by-Design Prototypes Open Call, InterConnect is looking for Bottom-up projects that will develop and test novel Interoperable applications or services for smart homes and grids, with a clear societal and economic value, on top of the InterConnect’s Interoperability Framework. These highly innovative projects should aim to build a more comfortable and healthier living space at lower costs and enable their active participation in the energy system and market.
We are looking for 14 SMEs (including startups).
What are the benefits?
Funding: Financial support grant of up to 150.000€
Support: 7 months of customised Support Programme, with a set of technical and business mentoring services to ensure the proper implementation and successful integration of applications within one of the InterConnect Large-Scale Pilots.
Ecosystem: Access to pilot facilities to test the application with the assigned pilot.
What are the Challenges?
- Challenge A – Semantic Interoperability for smart homes and buildings: Solutions focused on building semantically interoperable services and ecosystems between different energy and non-energy systems within a building.
- Challenge B – Interoperable services for Demand Side Flexibility: Solutions focused on demand side flexibility and its cross-domain dimensions.
- Challenge C – Semantically Interoperable services for Smart grids and energy communities: Solutions focused more towards wider energy systems and energy communities.
- Challenge D – Semantically interoperable services for electric mobility: Solutions focused on EVs and charging stations.
- Challenge E – Semantically Interoperable services for energy marketplaces and incentive mechanisms: Solutions focused on the business dimension of the energy and cross-domain challenges.