- This event has passed.
PULSATE is the new PAN-European Network designed to boost the adoption of Laser-based Advanced and Additive Manufacturing (LBAAM) technology that will empower the European Manufacturing industry digitalization.
PULSATE Network believes that LBAAM can radically change many industries by providing maximal benefits towards flexible manufacturing and highly digitalized production environments in sectors like aerospace, automotive, medical devices, industrial machinery, customised electronics, textiles & clothing.
The TTE experiment is an end-user-relevant case study applicable to laser-based equipment for the Advanced and Additive Manufacturing market, within one of the following areas of experimentation:
- Laser equipment integration, interoperability, and robust automation,
- Technology for cost-effective laser-based manufacturing,
- First part right and zero-defect laser-based production,
- Flexible technology for small to large batches;
- From CAD to PLM: data integration and flow
Who can apply?
A consortium of minimum 2 companies acting as Technology Provider (System Integrator) and Adopter / End User (Manufacturing Company)
SMEs or Slightly bigger legal status of all consortium partners is required
Companies legally established in the EU Member State or Associated Country
Experiments should have a minimum TRL level between 5 -7