- This event has passed.
Human-centered Artificial Intelligence in Smart Manufacturing
2021-09-06 @ 08:00 - 2021-09-09 @ 17:00
“Human-centered Artificial Intelligence in Smart Manufacturing for the Operator 4.0”, within the APMS 2021 conference
APMS 2021 conference – 5-9 september 2021
The scope of this session is on Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HCAI) systems. Such systems view AI as a critical component for augmenting human work and extending human capabilities, thus they can be considered the AI-enablers for the Operator 4.0 concept. The aim is that AI systems and humans solve problems together to achieve goals that were unreachable by either humans or machines alone. In this context, the special track welcomes research contributions on, but not limited to, topics like: design issues for multimodal human-AI interactions in the industrial environment, digital intelligent assistants, software robots (softbots) and chatbots for production management, Artificial Intelligence for the Operator 4.0, explainable and transparent AI in manufacturing, methods and tools to manage and monitor HCAI systems, applications of HCAI systems in manufacturing, and business models and processes based on HCAI systems.
- Gregoris Mentzas, National Technical University of Athens, Greece, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefan Wellsandt, Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik, Germany, email@example.com
- David Romero, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karl A. Hribernik, Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik, Germany, email@example.com
- John Soldatos, University of Glasgow / Intrasoft International, Scotland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ricardo Raberlo, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil, email@example.com
- Johan Stahre, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexandre Voisin, Université de Lorraine, France, email@example.com
Opportunities for scientific publications
Submission deadline: March 21, 2021
co-organized by the ICT-38 projects: COALA, STAR and AI-PROFICIENT.