- This event has passed.
Regional practices and strategies for innovation in personalised medicine
2021-06-15 @ 10:00 - 12:30
Online workshop “From bench to bedside: Regional practices and strategies for innovation in personalised medicine”
Tuesday 15 June 2021, 10h00-12h30 CET
• Marc Pattinson, Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
• Richard Rosenquist Brandell, Chair of Genomic Medicine Sweden
• Stefan Philipp, The CHERRIES project
• Valerie Daussin Laurent, the BIC Consortium (biomarker.nu)
• Gianni D’Errico from Regions4PerMed will participate in the discussion session
Regions are already regarded as the new powerhouses for innovation in personalised health. Still, further stimulating innovation is desirable if regional healthcare systems are to benefit to the fullest. There are multiple policy frameworks and strategies to do so: Open Science, Open Innovation, Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) are a few examples. Regions and regional organisations can also receive help in stimulating innovation from various EU initiatives, such as EIT Health and Interreg Europe.
If we want personalised healthcare to be an innovation that benefits all European citizens, regions must take a leading role in its’ implementation.
To gain a better understanding of the problems and solutions, SAPHIRe will host an online interactive workshop on Tuesday 15 June 2021, 10h00-12h30 CET.
The topics to be discussed will include:
• Personalised medicine and Interreg Europe
• Regional Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) in healthcare
• Regional collaboration for genomic medicine in Sweden
• Tech transfer for diagnostics for personalised medicine
10.00 – 10.10: Welcome + introduction
10.10 – 10.30: Marc Pattinson, Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
10.30 – 10.50: Richard Rosenquist Brandell, Chair of Genomic Medicine Sweden
10.50 – 11.00: Mentimeter
11.00 – 11.20: Stefan Philipp, The CHERRIES project
11.20 – 11.40: Valerie Daussin Laurent, the BIC Consortium (biomarker.nu)
12.00 – 12.20: Moderated discussion session with Gianni D’Errico from Regions4PerMed
11.40 – 11.50: Mentimeter
11.50 – 12.00: Conclusion
12.20 – (max 13.00): Meeting will stay open for moderated discussion between speakers and participants
You can register here. A participation link will then be sent to you before the workshop starts. More information can be found on our SAPHIRe website.