- This event has passed.
Regions in Industrial Transition: Making digital work for SMEs in regional innovation ecosystems
2021-02-26 @ 15:30 - 17:30
We would like to invite you to a webinar organised by Vanguard Initiative jointly with Eurada and Th!nk East Netherlands, which will take place on 26nd February (15:45-17:15). The event is organised as part of the official programme of EU Industry Days and will look at regional transformation into industry 4.0 which develop innovative solutions for the twin transition.
Discuss the opportunities for digital solutions for industrial SMEs with us during this workshop and online. Regions all over Europe are key drivers in the twin transitions of greening and digitalisation to shape the future strong European industrial value Chains.
We discuss the opportunities of the European Digital Strategy and the Industrial Strategy with the EC. We learn from regional examples connected in the Vanguard Initiative and Eurada.
Regional innovation models
The discussion will focus on innovation models developed in regions and between region in Vangaurd Initiative pilots, in order to support the transition into Digtial Industries.
SME’s European supply chains
We explore how these innovations could be replicated elsewhere. How can regional SMEs in industry efficiently support the development of new supply chains in Europe, and how can collaboration at European level accelerate the scaling of new technologies, products and services?
- Esteban Pelayo, Director of Eurada
- Regional Minister Mr Eddy van Hijum, Province Overijssel, Economy, Member of the Commitee of the Regions, rapporteur on EU SME Strategy. Chair (2021) of Vanguard Initiative
- Ms Fabienne Gautier, Head of Unit Innovation Ecosystems, DG RTD (tbc)
- Ms Marjolein Boezel, CEO Van Raam Reha Bikes B.V., Director DIH Boost Smart Industry. More info…
- Hans Kornmann, CEO Divitel – More info…
- Ms Valeria Bandini, Deparment Manager ASTER S., Emilia Romagna. Lead Nanopilot VI, S3 AI HMI
- Cristina Oyón, SPRI, Basque Country, member of the Industrial Forum on behalf of Vanguard Initiative