Hydrogen Talk - Webinar
Hydrogen infrastructure - key to delivering the REPowerEU objectives
Hydrogen Europe is very pleased to invite you to its next “Hydrogen Talk” webinar!
19th October 2023, 15:00 - 16:30 CET
This webinar will provide an in-depth look at the challenges and opportunities associated to the development of hydrogen pipelines and related infrastructure, with a particular emphasis on the strategic H2 Med project, just weeks before the European Commission publishes the first Union list of projects of common interest for hydrogen.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER*
* Registration is free, but mandatory.
- Catharina Sikow-Magny, Deputy Director-General, Coordination Just and Green Energy Transition, European Commission
- Thierry Trouvé, CEO, GRT GAZ
- Arturo Gonzalo Aizpiri, CEO, Enagás
- Michael Schneider, Chief Executive Officer, Energienetze Bayern
- Kristina Haverkamp, Director, German Energy Agency Dena
Moderated by Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, CEO, Hydrogen Europe