Your Chance to Shape the Next Generation of Healthcare in your Region is here!
HealthChain, a European project funded by the I3 Instrument is excited to announce its call for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for organizations interested in replicating the HealthChain model in their region.
HealthChain model is based on an innovative approach that brings together the public and private sectors within regional ecosystems to develop demand-driven digital health solutions through co-creation and interregional cooperation between Ecosystem Supporters, Healthcare Organizations and IT companies. This innovative approach aims to improve the quality of healthcare services for citizens and boost the competitiveness of SMEs companies in the digital healthcare sector.
To promote wider EU impact and sustainability, HealthChain is looking for five (5) Mirror Regions that can replicate the HealthChain methodology in their regions. The targeted beneficiary is an ecosystem stakeholder who has a link with a healthcare organization and the ability to launch an open call using Financial Support to Third Parties (FSTP) in their region.
- What are the benefits of becoming a Mirror Region?
- Join a European consortium to collaborate at the interregional level.
- Exchange best practices and implement a ground-breaking model in your region.
- Gain access to an innovative solution for a regional unmet need.
- Get personalised support to implement the model.
- Access funding up to 96.300 EUR (70% reimbursed by the European Commission).
- Reinforce your regional innovation ecosystem.
The Expression of Interest is open until November 30th, 2023, at 17:00 CET. HealthChain consortium will select five (5) Mirror Regions based on criteria including relevance, quality, and impact.
For detailed information on the Expression of Interest process, eligibility, and how to apply, please visit the HealthChain website at: http://healthchain-i3.eu/mirror-regions.